Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 10, 2014

Miss me but let me go!.......Thanh Vân phỏng dịch


Miss me but let me go!

When I come to the end of the road
And the sun has set for me,
I want no rites in a gloom-filled room!
Why cry for a soul set free?
Miss me a little, but not too long
And not with your head bowed low!
Remember the love that we once shared,
Miss me but let me go!
For this a journey that we must all take
And each must go along,
It's all part of the master plan,
A step on the road to home!
When you are lonely
And sick of heart,
Go to the friend we know
And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds
Miss me  but let me go!

Anonymous Author.


Nhớ em thôi nhé để em đi

Đường trần sa cuối nẻo
Vầng dương tắt sụp đen
Gian phòng chìm ảm đạm
Nghi lể ích gì thêm!
Anh ơi! Sao nức nở
Hồn em thanh thoát đi
Nhớ em, thôi nhớ nhẹ
Lệ đừng ướp ngập mi!
Đầu anh đừng gục thấp
Thêm nặng phút phân kỳ!
Yêu nhau lòng son sắt
Nhớ em đừng níu kéo
Bình  thản để em đi!
Con người, ai mà chẳng
Kẻ trước nối người sau
Cuối cùng thôi nhắm mắt!
Chung qui là khuôn luật
Nẻo cuối bước về quê!
Cô đơn, tim thống khổ
Vùi chôn lòng bằng hữu
Thiện cử thay sâu bi
Nhớ em, thôi nhé để em đi.


THANH VÂN.
Phỏng dịch

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét